Tuesday 17 May 2011

This Krav Maga game sure is tough !

Taught a great class tonight but boy am I bushed ! In the advanced class a few of us stayed behind to spar together ( Max, Binney, Jordan, Ibrahim, James, Alisdair & myself ) ..We started with stand up and then quickly progressed to the ground.. I ended up with James ( one of the school instructors ) who's preparing for an MMA cage fight in the summer..

I wanted him to experience some punches whilst on the ground and lo & behold the guys got good! His ground work has improved a lot and as you can see from the pics what I thought started off with good domination by myself ended up with a complete turn around with James catching me with an arm bar at the end.

Ibrahim has also come back to the fold now and he caught me with an excellent back fist that caught me completely unawares

I'm being to feel my age ;-)

Anyways take a look at the pics..

So I think I'm off to a good start here...
                                  











Consolidating side mount & getting ready to mount & attack...






HOLD ON ! WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON HERE !

SH!!

I'M REALLY IN TROUBLE NOW...






GODDAMIT ! WHERE THE HELL DID THAT ARM BAR COME FROM !±!!

RIGHT THATS IT

BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD !

2 comments:

  1. I notice there are no pictures of the many 'controlled' strikes you landed to my face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't be seen to be a punch bully !

    ReplyDelete